Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.

💰 Earn Easy Money with 1:1 Rep Links Tutorial 💰

PandaLister

Premium
Reaction score
Status
Last Seen
Hello, today I will teach you how to buy reps/resell them quick and easy. At first, you need a good supplier for Jordans, Yeezy, Balenciaga, etc. Below you will find some good links:

• Best Bape batch (last items no restock since a long time): Pandabuy - I have many items in hand, literally nobody can't verify it, golden tag and more UHQ.
  • Yeezy Best batch: Pandabuy - you can also order from GX.
  • Nike Hoodies: Pandabuy
  • Trapstar/Corteiz (UK drip) 1:1: Goat Official
  • Stussy x CPFM (UHQ): Pandabuy
  • Palm Angeles (tracksuit top 1:1): Pandabuy
  • Best Batch for Jordans (GX): Pandabuy
  • Logan Reps HQ-UHQ reps buy from there things like CPFM: Loganhere
  • Very good AF1 (1:1): Pandabuy
  • Best Stone Island Batch, I have hoodie in hand, very good quality: Pandabuy
  • Louis Vuitton belt HQ batch: Pandabuy
  • Nike Tech and things like that: Pandabuy
  • Bapestas: Pandabuy
  • Takashi Murakami Pillow: Pandabuy
Which site should I use? Hagobuy, Niggabuy, Pandabuy, or what? Here is the answer: if you're too lazy to find Taobao/Yupoo links (it's literally 3 clicks), you can use Panda like me. But if you want to get things cheaper with a discount, use Hagobuy. (not mine) Here is a link to register with a discount or something: Hagobuy Registration. Some codes: -5% REPMAFIA, -10$ VON777. To sell things, use Vinted, Grailed, apps like that. Just post your products 10%-25% cheaper than basic example. For example, if a J4 model randomly costs $500, its retail price, if you have 1:1 (perfect kicks), you can post it for $400 because you probably bought that for less than $120 without shipping. GX-Red Thunders passing StockX verification, so yeah, you can resell it. Also, alt-first Bape link passing verify. Invoice Writer - there you have fake invoices, for example, StockX, Gucci, etc.